Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm a Lucky Girl...

Do you remember those days when you were a teenager and pushing the limits? The limit of your parents, school, friends and just life in general?
I remember those days vividly and I often look back and wonder how different my life would be if I chose an alternative  road to the one I'm on now...I wonder where I would be and if I would be healthy, loved and in a stable frame of mind. I also wonder if I would have similar people in my life to know and love.

The Friends I hold near and dear these days have such a big impact on my life, I think back to my teenager days and realise that back then I still would have chosen the same group of wholesome well raised people with decorum and morals...

I'm a lucky girl...as I have that great group of friends..they're smart, educated, loving and really really funny...I look up to my friends..and I learn from them everyday...

To all of my friends, even though I don't get to see many of you often..always remember that I'm thinking of you and happy that we are mates...and to those who I do see often (mama butterfly)..thank you for coming into my life and making it the best and most enjoyable journey that it has become...without you to look up to and learn from I know the road I'm on wouldn't be as happy...so thank you thank you thank you xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. It is my absolute pleasure to be YOUR friend. You are gorgeous, funny and loving and I am so glad that our life paths have crossed. I look forward to growing old and grey with you as my friend! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm scuse me Mrs M-B...but I've already got grey hair :(...Thanks for the comment..as always your a pleasure to read xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime friend! ;-)

    I know we don't see each other very often but it's just good to know that you're there. :-)

    ReplyDelete