Monday, August 16, 2010

Doodleing With Words One Day....

I try so hard to hold it...
but sometimes it all just blurts out.
When she doesn't want to listen,
I rant and rave and shout.
I know she means no harm,
when she spills her cup of juice
and when she looks up at me
I know I have to call a truce
She's the prettiest thing I've ever seen
The nicest thing I know
The quietest when she's asleep
and the loudest on the go.
I know she's been here before
A leader in her past
Somethings that she says to me
sends my mind ablast.
This little girls my daughter
will always be my friend
but Montana is a devil
made from a heavenly blend.




So I wrote that in 2003, my girl was 3 years old..it's funny you know, back then I treated her like she was 5....and I wonder now at 10 if I treat her likes she 13? The photo was taken at about the same time, she wasn't quite 3, yet to me she was a big girl...nearly completley out of nappies..riding on her own in Shows and talking just like a 5 year old....smart little cookie.

2 comments:

  1. She still blows me away with what she comes up with these days! Such a smart cookie alright!! Loving the blog. Can't wait to share the journey with you X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks H...I must admit though..YOU gave me the inspiration to even start this journey..I'm very excited and can't wait to blog again...:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete