Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here we go.....

I've been privileged to read friends blogs and often thought how serene their lives must be to 'vent via blogging'...When I say vent, I'm not referring to the negative side of what most of us would commonly know venting as, I'm referring to those thoughts we all have floating around in our minds abyss, those thoughts that we often wonder are worth sharing and by sharing create a sense of serenity in our minds...a sense of weightlessness...relief even. So here I am a virgin blogger, reluctant to live up to the expectations of my own writing abilities. I have always written, as a child I wrote under a tree, in the shed, on my Dads truck...wherever..whenever. As an adult I wrote poetry to help me through those times of need when I felt alone, it worked..well I think it did anyway...I feel normal enough :)

So welcome to me...and hello to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment