Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I love You To The Moon and Back- INFINITY!!!

This morning I found myself looking for some words of encouragement for my little Sister as she is about to embark on one of the hardest things in her life- her daughter is in the process of open heart surgery- she is only 4 years old. So today my dear little sister, this ones for you!

I love you to the moon and back
and then infinity times more
I love you to the moon and back
as you open up this door
I love you to the moon and back
as i take your hand and walk with you
I love you to the moon and back
together we'll see this through.

I love you to the moon and back
when your courage fades away
I love you to the moon and back
I'm right there with you to stay
I love you to the moon and back
lean on me if you wish
I love you to the moon and back
for always my little Sis!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Sending love to the moon and right back to you and your family. Thinking of little A lots and lots! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou MTJ, I feel so helpless, I just want to gather them both up in a big hug and never let them go!

    ReplyDelete